The 2017 Buick Encore Trim Levels
The 2017 Buick Encore is one of the most affordable luxury crossovers on the market. With 6 2017 Buick Encore trim levels, all but 1 of which are under $30,000, you have access to a diverse array of the industry’s best features for far less than the competitors. Check out our breakdown of the best features each trim offers, and then get in touch with the Kelley Automotive Group, your Decatur and Fort Wayne, IN Buick dealer, to schedule your test-drive.
A Trim-by-Trim Breakdown of the 2017 Buick Encore
With 6 trims, none of which are much more expensive than the others, you have your pick of a comprehensive menu of luxury features.
- 1SV ($23,915): The Encore’s base trim gives you 4G Wi-fi from the get-go, as well as keyless open start, a rear vision camera, a 6-way power adjustable drivers seat, the Buick IntelliLink infotainment system on an 8″ touchscreen, and much more.
- Preferred ($25,290): The second trim in the line adds on 18″ 10-spoke aluminum wheels with a Light Argent finish, front and rear color-keyed floor mats, and a rear cargo cover.
- Sport Touring ($26,490): Next up, the Sport Touring gives drivers access to an exclusive rear integrated sport spoiler, fog lamps, a remote vehicle starter system, and 18″ Midnight Silver aluminum alloy wheels.
- Preferred II ($27,790): This trim adds on rear cross traffic alert, dual-zone automatic climate control, inside auto-dimming rearview mirrors, a 120-volt power outlet, a remote vehicle starter system, fog lamps, and 18″ 10-spoke Technical Gray colored aluminum wheels.
- Essence ($29,990): Features added on by the Essence trim include leather-appointed and heated seating, 6-way power adjustable passenger seats, a heated steering wheel, and LED headlamps.
- Premium ($31,390): On the final trim, you’ll get all the aforementioned features, plus a Bose Premium 7-speaker sound system, rain-sensing wipers, front and rear park assist, forward collision alert, and lane departure warning.
Test-drive the Encore at the Nearest Kelley Automotive Dealer
Check out the 2017 Buick Encore trim levels for yourself at either of our subsidiary Buick Dealers. If you live around Decatur, IN, head on over to Tom Kelley Chevrolet Buick on 1313 S 13th St. If you live around Fort Wayne, IN, however, we recommend that you visit Tom Kelley Buick GMC at 633 Avenue of Autos. We look forward to showing everything else the Encore can do.